The Roseville Independent Chapel has an extended history dating back to 1832. We were considered to be a part of the Presbyterian presbytery with Pisgah in Corsica, Pa. as our sister church. Our former building was built in 1896 and was called a Young People’s Christian Endeavor Hall. In 1973 the Chapel became an Independent church body. We have have been in our current building since November of 2014. The Chapel has been blessed with a great past and we are expecting an even greater future if it be God’s will.