Did you know?
Expired coupons work.
Coupons can be used on overseas military bases for up to six months past their expiration date. Thus benefiting Military families.
Many military families rely on donated coupons to help offset the expense of living overseas.
You can help.
Whether you’re an avid clipper or someone who throws away Sunday inserts, any eligible coupons will help.
Here’s where you come in. Clip those coupons!
Coupons we can use:
- Save ’em whether they’re active or expired! We’ll send both.
- Only manufacturer’s coupons can be used.
- They can be from the newspaper, dispensers in grocery stores, tear-pads, and elsewhere, as long as they state “Manufacturer’s Coupon” on them.
The most important coupons our troops need are for food supplies.
Baby supplies are 2nd priority, though common household goods help troops, too.
Coupons we unfortunately can’t use:
- No assistance vouchers.
- No food stamps or the like.
- No store coupons. For example, we can’t use store coupons like Walmart, Kroger, Safeway, Walgreens, etc.
- No restaurant coupons.
No coupons that have been printed from the Internet.
There will be a box on Bobbi’s desk for the coupons, please place both good coupons and outdated in the container.